Friday, March 4, 2011

Shaun White Pro Model By Burton

Small shopping at DM ♥

Hey Beautys ♥

On Monday I was at dm because I needed a few things and as you Raids always interested in such a way can be provided also (even if it is late) a post:)



I Bought:

  • Balea Day Cream
  • Balea Day Cream
  • Ebelin wet wipes
  • L'Oreal Clean Pad
  • Alverde Camouflage Powder
  • P2 Feel Good Compact Powder
  • P2 Eyebrow Styler
Actually I had to buy more Prdoukte only because the old things of them were empty.
Because I buy in the last months (or slightly more than half a year) is not as much makeup as I have enough. And if I go to dm or so I usually buy only what I really need. * On * pat on the

mitdabei What's new is the Loreal Clean Pad I have seen just under 2 weeks in the Internet and would like to try it. So far I am very happy with it. It makes my skin soft and baby's bottom does it smell good, too. :)
If you want a review just let me know in the comments.

Then when I dropped in briefly at Ross did, and bought what (chewing gum and hair bands) I was asked at the checkout the nice cashier if I would like to have a cosmetic bag. I said yes, and he held me and my mother is a pretty, black sequins "Cosmetic bag" out. We both got one. Very nice - I found and still find it looks more like a mini-bag as a make-up bag - it is the way of L'Oreal!
Behind me was also a girl who had seen this and asked the nice men, even after such a cosmetic bag - "Have no more, I'm sorry" but he said - Funny thing, added shortly after getting another girl then a cosmetics bag: D - He's probably the people picked out where he then was one. :)


So enough gebrabelt .. or written: D

If you have ne question about something, just write in the comments - you know, yes. ;)


xo. Saskia ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment