Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Set Zero On Busnell Elite 3200

[Preview] Essence - Blossoms etc. Limited Edition (April 2011)

Hey Beautys ♥
I got an email from Essence with info about an upcoming Limited Edition ♥

Blossoms etc. ..

It will be available in April 2011. Appears to be

are:
  • Eyeshadow 3 € 1.99
  • two lip glosses € 1.79
  • two kohl pencils € 0.99
  • 5 Nail Varnishes € 1.79
  • Liquid Blush € 2.49
  • Multicolour Powder 2 € 99
  • Eau de toilette (perfume) € 6.99
  • solid perfume ring (solid (creamy consistency) perfume in the ring) € 3.99








My opinion:
Seehr Sweet Limited Edition. :)
I'm interested in is really only the Liquid Blush and perfume.
I hope this better than the Liquid Blush from Made with Love will be.
If the perfume of this appeals to me once I determined it to me Now:)
I regret that I always have me at the time that have not purchased from the Made with Love ;)

How do you find the Limited Edition?
Since you interested in a product?

would interest me again:)

xo. Saskia


0 comments:

Post a Comment