Sunday, March 6, 2011

Black Stools Right Abdominal Pain

package of hemp house

Hey Beautys ♥

I have about 2 weeks to a blog of products from Hemp House read.
I have the products very interested and have therefore browsed on the page.
It is really a great offer. I knew by then the nichmal you all can make out of hemp. Food, Textiles, cosmetics, etc. ..
I was then turned by e-mail to the HanfHaus and I also asked whether I could perhaps send you products to try. I was thinking more like samples - just in Pröbchengröße that we know how it is.

then came Friday when a parcel to me. I just wonder what is dadrin. Because I did not know the address on the package and nothing more stood on it.
put up - and BOOM 4 products in original size! (except for the shower gel - Original Content: 100ml - I got 50ml)


  • hemp Crunchy chocolate
  • Organic Hemp Nut Muesli
  • Hemp Flower Shampoo
  • soap hemp oil and lavender
I am very curious about each product and look forward to trying out. :)

I hereby would like to thank once again thank the hemp house, provide for the products. :) ♥
interested in a review since its the food?


xo. Saskia ♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment