Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blurry Vision Fingers Tingling

"There are beautiful mothers do not?" "Mama's Beauty I 'or

I hated them! These mothers who carried with baby in her arms still Blüschen and pearl necklace, and tanned, relaxed and lipglossgeschminkt IKEA with utterly fresh, clean young met for breakfast. Two questions were wrestling in my breast: "How do they do that?" and "What I hate her?"

thing is: I have - at least with baby in her arms - never, never looked like that! I had Schlapperjeans and Schlapperpullover a hectic look and lust murder, as my husband, who wanted to make his life easier ghost marriage, my cashmere sweater verwusch. My pearl necklace I had hidden the very back of the cabinet. Thus the hatching not prevent distortion.

A little more discipline , and I would have just been ironed blouse. A little more self-tanner , and I would not have been so milky white. a little more self-esteem , and I would not go out of the house without makeup. That's what I hated.

for their impeccable babies, in which interested me more that they screamed not as clean as her body was. For her self-confidence during my after losing my old position in the company was thorough in the basement. For her pearl necklace, saying, I have a Man who goes to work, while I can have breakfast at IKEA.

Meanwhile, I've found to Mamas Beauty . The children are bigger. The job of an increase in the company raises the number of hours from everything. One thing I took away from the past here, "Mama's beauty may fascinate my friends and colleagues, but from now on, I am among those who will be hated by other mothers.."

envy may well be just the moms in advertising. those believed not before, that they exist in reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment