Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Dye Hair From Red Violet To Brown

Not ...

... that looks as if no woman Gretelies sew mini Gretelies more ...



My friends say yes like times: "This is a typical Anne substance ...."
... but I can tell you, THIS is not just a typical Anne-agent but
still a typical mini-Gretelies fabric ... The bouquets are arranged so that one of the
can cut the whole width of the fabric bag pattern pieces,
always has a bunch of flowers in the middle, while virtually no waste is produced.

So I was very pleased when you cut me earlier! . I am cut to the heart so if you have
with such a Traumstöffchen so much waste

And the bouquets in the middle is a must ;-) woman Gretelies

section: mini Gretelies
Anne typical fabric of HERE
Hearts-woven ribbon of HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment