Hey Beautys ♥
came Wednesday in a small envelope to me by the company Schaebens. I
have kindly Prdukte 3 of them get sent for testing.
came Wednesday in a small envelope to me by the company Schaebens. I
have kindly Prdukte 3 of them get sent for testing.
EDIT: WHAT A FAIL! I have fished out in the envelope only 2 masks and the letter - I have just discovered a third mask, olive oil mask. :)
- Purifying Mask Moisturizing Mask
- olive oil mask
I love masks, and I have been one or the other of Schaebens tried.
These two, however, not yet.
I will test and report:)
Have you ever prescribed for by Schaebens? How did they find
?
xo. Saskia
These two, however, not yet.
I will test and report:)
Have you ever prescribed for by Schaebens? How did they find
?
xo. Saskia
0 comments:
Post a Comment