Thursday, March 3, 2011

Honda Front License Plate Mount 2009 Odyssey

[Swatch / es] OPI nail lacquers Katy Perry

Hey Beautys ♥
Today I wanted you once the OPI Katy Perry paints applied show.
I find it really really great.
I wish I had now the "Not Like the Movies" . "Pure" or in combination with the "Last Friday Night .


The one that got Away









Teenage Dream










Not Like the Movies










Last Friday Night












four very pretty colors.
The opaque colors are of course great, but I also like the Glitter Top Coats. When you see them combined with the right colors, the real great.

I love to combine for example the Not Like the Movies and Last Friday Night .
The Not Like the Movies, also sees so much of great btw. He is also my favorite combined)


Teenage Dream with The One That Got Away :: from the set


Like also very good. However, I am currently still in non-"mood" for red nails. : D Have

ye also bought the set?
If so, you have a favorite - and if so - what?




Did you ask the paint?
Then bring it on:)

xo. Saskia




0 comments:

Post a Comment