Friday, February 18, 2011

Leather Jacket In Flash Point Movie

. .

Hey Beautys ♥
A friend was with me two days ago and as always she rummaged through my Schminkkram.
We had nothing before and wanted to make-me file.
with the colors she was mega spontaneous. You has taken a first-applied, and only then a new search - not so I could! I look together before the appropriate colors: D
Well, it has often not yet made up with so many colors and have not at all with so many different brushes - that was totally new for you: p
But I just wanted . pleased to present the result


does not perfect but I think it makes them so rare that the good:)

user has it:
  • MAC Eyeshadow Rice Paper
  • P2 Hawaiian Eye Shadow Spirit 040 lilac lei
  • Creamylicious Essence Eye Shadow 04 Chocolate Shake
  • MAC Black Track Fluidline
  • L'Oreal Volume one million Lashes Mascara
It is totally against the often see me one of my girlfriend or my sister Ninen makeup etc.
Would you like these results or not you are interested.?

xo. Saskia ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment