Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Make My Digital Watch Stop Beeping

News from P2: New products for the eyes - March 2011

Hey Beautys ♥
changes from March 2011, the range and P2 after I posted to you then what is left Sortiement - today I have for you the news: )

Eye Colour Fusion range




♦ 010 (Orange / Brown) Something about orange!
♦ 020 (Blue / Silver) Get the Blues!
♦ 030 (Purple / Pink) Pretty in pink!
♦ 040 (Turquoise / Green) Think about turquoise!
price 3,95 € (5.6 g)

Colour Touch Eyepencil


price € 3.65 (2 x 2.4 g)

Eye Dream (eyeshadow)


The charming color game is available in 6 gorgeous combinations
  • 10 afternoon break
  • 20 day dream
  • 30 morning blues
  • 40 midnight star
  • 50 60 moonlight evening sun
  • glam
price 2,95 € (4.5 g)

3 new mascara's
  • Zoom art Mascara - 3.25 € (7ml)
  • Big drama! False Lash Effect € 3.25 (5ml)
  • interested
Except for the
Lash Mascara Bomb
me nothing:
Lash Mascara Bomb € 3.45 (9ml)
my opinion.
Simply not my colors. I also have enough eye shadow / eye products. - I just so all can use and from

what you are interested by the new products?
If so, what?

xo. Saskia


news for: The lips
news for: The nails


0 comments:

Post a Comment