Friday, February 25, 2011

Do They Kill Animals To Make Shaving Brushes

News from P2: News for the lips - March 2011

Hey Beautys ♥

After I showed you the new products for the eyes - here are the new products for the lips. .
parties during March 2011

Lip Gloss Passion

Available in 5 colors:
  • 10 Samba dream
  • 20 Cha Cha-style
  • Salsa fever
  • 30
  • 40 Flamenco Tango passion heat
  • 50
price 2,95 € (6ml)

Glamourazzi Lip Pencil


Available in 6 colors:
  • 10 Pretty in the city!
  • 20 Rock it, baby!
  • 30 paparazzi star
  • 40
  • Society girl
  • 50 Strictly illegal
  • 60 Take a picture!
price 2,95 € (3g)


My opinion:
information about new lipsticks I have not found - either there will be no new paint or it will be published. ;)
Now I'm going to determine anything - not my colors. :)


you interested in what the new products?
If so, what?

xo. Saskia

news for: the eyes
News for: The nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment