Friday, February 25, 2011

Kates Playground Lips

News from P2: innovations for the nails - March 2011

Hey Beautys ♥

Last but not least there are the novelties of P2 for the nails.
From March 2011 - parties during

Colour Nail Polish Victim


.








26 New Colors!

Price € 1.55 (8ml)

Last Forever Nail Polish





Available in 12 colors - are supposed to hold up to 8 days according to the manufacturer to the Nägel'n.
price € 1.75 (10ml)

Hypoallergenic + Quick Dry Base Coat

price 1, € 65 (10ml)

3in1 Quick Dry Top Coat

Price € 1.65 (10ml)

My opinion:
As I mention often really more than enough paint and nichmal can I use to have - because there are too many first and second, I would rather go to the nail salon and let me make gel nails there - instead of doing it themselves. : P

you interested in what the new products?
If so, what?

xo. Saskia

news for: the eyes
news for: The lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment