This morning I had a Mail Daniele of Mini People & Co in the mailbox.
And I'm really looking forward, that they would participate in the campaign in favor of
DKMS !
you can on each one meter of the fabrics 1 - Bid 5th Where two materials are shown,
, the winner after the auction ends for a color decide
(I know this is hard ....;-))
auction has ended I continued to guide the winner addresses to Daniele,
they will then take the settlement.
bids on "substance x", giving as a comment or send an email to gretelies@web.de
*** If you offer anonymous, please still send a confirmation e-mail! Thank you! ***
*** If you offer anonymous, please still send a confirmation e-mail! Thank you! ***
And that's it!
material 1 - 1 m + elephant monkey yellow to red or (cotton jersey with spandex) - currently 25 €
material 2 - 1 m rabbits with carrots and mushrooms (cotton jersey with spandex) - current 27 €
substance 3 - 1 m Jungle Jersey (cotton interlock) - currently 22 €
material 4 - 1 m ocean petrol or turquoise (cotton jersey with spandex) - currently 14 euros (thank you, Steffi, to go ahead ;-))
Material 5 - 1 m Tools turquoise or dark purple (cotton jersey with Lycra) - currently 20 €
0 comments:
Post a Comment