Saturday, February 19, 2011

Converting A Porch To A Room

[BLOG SALE] Zoeva 78 eye shadow and blush palette - almost UNUSED

Hey Beautys ♥
I'm at in my grad Neatly sorting out Schminkkram.
have others, I also Zoeva 78 eye shadow and rouge palette - sorted out.

The the most eye shadow and rouge's are UNUSED - some I 4 to 5 times USER that pans but are all still fully . The top a range of little scratched is because there are things standing around it.
I have time to think about 20 € bought and would like to have further 10 € for € 1.20 + shipping so € 11.20 :)


The row over the Rouge sees' on the picture very "dirty" from - and very user. But the eye shadows are where almost all are UNUSED:)

If you want to have the range please send an e-mail to Saskia.als @ googlemail.com

Reserve do not I!
If you want to have the range, then the payment made within 5 days . I will then provide the palette for sale.
After receipt of payment I will send the pallet . (payment, upfront)
numbers can only transfer via

So if you now ask you then herdamit:)
xo. Saskia

0 comments:

Post a Comment