Monday, January 31, 2011

New Disney Cars Diecast Blog

times I paid my Nähschulden ...

... to myself ;-) ... I owe not only the first part of the "I sew what" Week ...

The wrap hooded sweater I started. My self-portraits were all not presentable, and I'm really happy with the interface not. I have the sewn years ago before, but I could not To remember how I sewed the hem on both fronts. The will of the hem was there, it's looks, ... the covers had been ironed, but then began the brain. I then just the back and the front panels only stitched. Also, I find the armholes too big and the sleeves on the upper arm too far. Which means I'm going to change because what again. Such work then I will probably take in the next life in attack ... but until then I have a sweater for superkuscheligweichen home ;-)

The substance again, this super genius bamboo / cotton interlock in organic quality of mini-man & Co. ... I've just seen, which is now in the shop!

Sun, and who now finally sews for IS ... whether bag or clothes ... HERE there's the Flickr pool ... (And so I will not sew this week only for me. I've made up my mind to do it now really regularly. I do not like running around in department stores, off the rack suits me most anything and also I love to long sleeves :-) )

I would find the correct class, when we gather together here a lot of different models, most with a small description, used which interfaces you have, what we find great about the cut, or what is not so nice, what changes you have made or would make. Then you may learn a few sections for women to know, are not yet so familiar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment