Thursday, January 27, 2011

Monster Energy Corset Custom

I


Inspired by Simone ... yes, now I'm even think about it. Now I sew for me. Each day a part. Dresses, skirts, shirts ... a great mini-Gretelies. There are a lot of things that I have taken a walk in your mind long ago. But somehow always postponed. Always something else was more important. Now I am important. And I think I've earned me. The holiday season was super-stressful
, and in January I've been working a lot total. Over all about. Although this work has taken many wonderful fruits, I am not rewarded. I do now!

Who's up to? (You have not even every day, but take it to this week, they want you for something nice to sew, whether every day or only one or two days. Take but the next week as * I-sew-me- ! what Week * Sometimes it takes so a nudge ... thank Simone: -*

I start tomorrow (Today is exceptional or something else more important ;-)) ... until the first weekend of February every day part for me. I can do it (I have to say now a few times aloud)

If many join in, we perhaps starting * I-sew-what-I *- group on Flickr?

(the computer is running very hypocritical again be without problems and the mini Gretelies and Mini Owl Beauty back online)


edit: How well :-) ... HERE are all February things for yourself on the program! (I will do my best!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment