I could do it I ..... was in paradise ..... I was on an island on which a people lives, which is still cared for himself ... that people can not even cook in Sicily and they love this and do this all day, they buy one cook and cook and eat and buy and eat in between what they have just boiled and then go to those who have not cooked straight and then cook them again for diejneigen who come to them and then eat again and .... and so it goes day by day and it's like a dream come paradise-land ...
I love Italy since I am in the world, have indeed a bit of sun .... of this blood in my body, but I never could find such a variety of delicacies, it is not possible to test all those wonderful family recipes, it is not even all those sweets have been possible to sample quite apart from what they had to offer .... Eistheken
I really thought at that time in Rome that the ice cream parlor to beat PALMA is not well ... but what I saw in Sicily, which exists only in a candy-land ..... Of course I have everything with my camera and recorded of course I wanted to leave also in the to the photos in Blogger, etc. finally done .... but for some 47.5 degrees also worked my brain a little slower and there was to see so many beautiful bays and beaches and ports I was glad in the evening if I still could go to the sea or could put me on the Vespa, and like all other noisily arrived at the beach and around me in the evening waves crash and the families in putting up tents for the big holiday to watch, as the Sicilians Feragosta sit by the sea and take almost anything, really fast even the kitchen to the beach, the Nonna, the Zia, the Bambini and now pregnant last year, newly married daughters ... all this and firewood .... and so many food items, they all the things I mentioned above, start over, because there is always something to celebrate that one could support it with food items. Everything comes to the sea and then celebrated .... and the air with campfire smoke poisoned and shot down by rocket launcher and then ...... then .... then comes the 16th August and since no local goes into the water ..... no, just the stupid tourists would go into the sea ..... and then on the northwest coast, not a single tourist, I could see was me all the time with an interesting family background deal ....
Midget they are already the Sicilians - but very big-hearted!
I love Italy since I am in the world, have indeed a bit of sun .... of this blood in my body, but I never could find such a variety of delicacies, it is not possible to test all those wonderful family recipes, it is not even all those sweets have been possible to sample quite apart from what they had to offer .... Eistheken
I really thought at that time in Rome that the ice cream parlor to beat PALMA is not well ... but what I saw in Sicily, which exists only in a candy-land ..... Of course I have everything with my camera and recorded of course I wanted to leave also in the to the photos in Blogger, etc. finally done .... but for some 47.5 degrees also worked my brain a little slower and there was to see so many beautiful bays and beaches and ports I was glad in the evening if I still could go to the sea or could put me on the Vespa, and like all other noisily arrived at the beach and around me in the evening waves crash and the families in putting up tents for the big holiday to watch, as the Sicilians Feragosta sit by the sea and take almost anything, really fast even the kitchen to the beach, the Nonna, the Zia, the Bambini and now pregnant last year, newly married daughters ... all this and firewood .... and so many food items, they all the things I mentioned above, start over, because there is always something to celebrate that one could support it with food items. Everything comes to the sea and then celebrated .... and the air with campfire smoke poisoned and shot down by rocket launcher and then ...... then .... then comes the 16th August and since no local goes into the water ..... no, just the stupid tourists would go into the sea ..... and then on the northwest coast, not a single tourist, I could see was me all the time with an interesting family background deal ....
Midget they are already the Sicilians - but very big-hearted!
0 comments:
Post a Comment