The sea ....
time has come - I am as happy as the time as a child on the big summer holidays - I am glad to finally return to dive into the waves to put the feet in the hot sand and with the to design drawings pretty toes.
I look forward to sitting on the beach and infinity to look to see no horizon and just to be ....
I look forward to the scorching sun in the day, the warm, romantic nights, where you can only go with flip-flops on her feet to discover the old villages and towns.
I look forward to the smell of roast lamb, grilled fish, rosemary and .....
I look forward to the chatter of the Italians .. the Flailing wildly in the markets
I look forward to the toothless smile of Nonnus front of the small bars ....
I am delighted with the colorful clothes of the Lines above the narrow streets ....
I am pleased with the rattle of Vespas .... the children playing in the streets ....
I look forward to the endless sandy beaches, bars, great drinks and beautiful sunsets ....
I look forward to having planned and nothing to take everything as it will offer to Sicily .... the weather, the land, the people, the food. As a gigantic grab bag I blessed day ...... redefined
0 comments:
Post a Comment