more like the sea and sea air that I now of course here in the rainy Munich valley.
Yesterday morning, I hopped through the waves of the Tyrrhenian blue and since I even a body board (or whatever the thing is called always) allowed to test in the Mediterranean, I already knew how pretty it will feel when you slide it. Every day I'm at home with water and salt to do, and so I felt in my element. It was pleasurable hours indenes my body completely flushed with salt water back and slide yes herglit ... well ... is probably exaggerated - I was partially washed out and hergespült, and washed down, whirled and hervorgezurrt. The waves were a bit different every day on it - once gentle and tender, sometimes violent and strengthens and from time to perfect for me. This on the belly is rumpaddeln quite to the muscles and I begrudged every evening the aforementioned delicacies of the island, rich food of freshly caught prawns in garlic oil .... swordfish with fresh herbs, squid grilled with lemon sauce ..... mussels in white wine sauce, pasta with lamb ragout with ricotta ....... sweet Canelli and every day at least 1x much much much Gelati ...... and .... no more ..... grams was determined on the extremely high temperatures, the The formal fat under the skin surface burned and the big waves .....(:)) which let me work.
Greater pleasure of the sea ......
Yesterday morning, I hopped through the waves of the Tyrrhenian blue and since I even a body board (or whatever the thing is called always) allowed to test in the Mediterranean, I already knew how pretty it will feel when you slide it. Every day I'm at home with water and salt to do, and so I felt in my element. It was pleasurable hours indenes my body completely flushed with salt water back and slide yes herglit ... well ... is probably exaggerated - I was partially washed out and hergespült, and washed down, whirled and hervorgezurrt. The waves were a bit different every day on it - once gentle and tender, sometimes violent and strengthens and from time to perfect for me. This on the belly is rumpaddeln quite to the muscles and I begrudged every evening the aforementioned delicacies of the island, rich food of freshly caught prawns in garlic oil .... swordfish with fresh herbs, squid grilled with lemon sauce ..... mussels in white wine sauce, pasta with lamb ragout with ricotta ....... sweet Canelli and every day at least 1x much much much Gelati ...... and .... no more ..... grams was determined on the extremely high temperatures, the The formal fat under the skin surface burned and the big waves .....(:)) which let me work.
Greater pleasure of the sea ......
0 comments:
Post a Comment