Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sore Throat B/c Of Toothache?

Hamburg PART ...

details that night, and before sunrise I noticed when going out from the cuts need not be noted here ..... loud, colorful, soft pregnant, celebrities and erotic enough ..... the hours before the fish market to rewrite.
taxi called and asked the driver to drive us to the port - he said, because you can go on foot! I said, today I am no longer on this mile-meter .....!! He: Three Fifty € - Ohhh ... we're already there!
It is shortly after 5 hours a beautiful atmosphere at the port, dancing little red cloud in the sky and I felt the acute lack of sleep - whatever - I WANT ... NOW I WANT .... NOW ..... FINALLY FINALLY this much-vaunted Fischsemmel bite and see ...! Because they are beautifully drawn horse and clean the counter and the rumschreienden in blue-white-striped shirts fish sandwiches owners friendly and funny and I am eh I feel there is indeed, as after a long flight and my skin on the face of a large pore tried the smoky air of the long night rauszuatmen .... or something like that. ... Well this is me at this moment do not care! ME .... I AM FINALLY ... FINALLY IN HAMBURG ON FISH MARKET and I'll pull me a pickled herring and a purely Krabbbbbben-rolls and burp quietly and happily to me and giggle like a little girl and I look forward to the banana- Willy or Joe or whatever his name and even if I did not start my journey home on the plane, I now depend on size: 10 kilos of fresh fruit at my lame tired arm. The ALKAI turns out to rich term emphasis on the letters as eel-pier and not a terrorist .. but this fish was too fat to me now. Also I would like to purchase
on the fish market, no panties or bra with cups in sizes of 10 kilo-oe fruit ... I WANT .... I WANT to see .... just fish. Rein in the hall ..... ouch .... because even I wish at this time to loudly and slowly, my body is a bed fit ..... our steps are also the energy state and leave the singing landlady we just made. Is not .......!!
taxi called and grateful for the thick dark curtains in the hotel room, shortly 8 hours ago - weggeschlafen. At 14h and without fat head (is determined on the fish sandwich or something ... ... proteins or protein .... or just good energy) woke up and was already back on the train for the port.
Suspended from the sun in a deckchair on the sand auf'm St. Pauli beach, the first cigarette tastes already back and continue on to the Portuguese quarter to eat fish soup ................. building, gives strength and now on the Michel up - that MUST be watched and the city and found that in Hamburg is only a little roof terrace ... in fact almost none. Obviously because of the rainy weather is the 361 days and had cleared for us. Candles for the people of this earth, on the road for the already an angel , and for some that always remain in my heart on fire. Brief moments of reflection, a small lump in the neck and back out to the sun.
Even the big harbor tour in all of these container ships over booked, grabbed a coffee in the Art Forum at City Hall, the last peaceful exercise of the Reeperbahn and then the case ..... Have seen yet discovered much - the city still has many trips value!

0 comments:

Post a Comment