................. .. THE CELLAR
Often gifts and things we know right now is not how one should assign to it all. Eventually white man then - OK - it has been worthwhile. The time in between is exhausting and exciting.
2 weeks ago I was cleaning out my gigantic finally rented basement and dispose of all what I said in the past 5 years do not look at and therefore not have missed. In this cellar lived my whole life, everything that I've taken from Switzerland to Munich and then everything was so over the years to come = 30m2 boxes, furniture, paintings and so on.
good - then the great heat came in between and I had the first excuse not to have grumpy in the basement.
jumped Then my Beloved English Panther again will not start and I had the second excuse not to look.
Then go down the big rain and a call and I had to tram, bus and on foot.
Wonderful, everything swam around a bit and saw photos of my childhood along with the wedding pictures, vacation photos and cookbooks, fallen out of the frame pictures and clothes colorful happy with each other in the stinking water pools.
roll up pants, save the top boxes and the further I got into the bottom of the more uncomfortable it became. All individually take out of the boxes which could be saved, churn out all the glass from the wet and dry paper and re-pack and walk a thousand steps, since only about 5m2 were dry and they were in the hall.
Since I already have a very active job in my center "rule" I am rumzueilen usual, but that was pretty much the limit.
For all the misery I had to constantly go to a toilet because the whole time I was standing barefoot in the water and we now have women's views not that amazing stamina. For that I gave almost all the tenants met in this house, their home institutions and the sometimes cinematic toilets.
I was observed by all the neighbors who are probably only of the unemployed and pensioners and over again a comment came from any window of any people in ribbed T-shirt or apron: Dispose of your beautiful everything right! YOU, YOU, YOU down there - take it already ... and all with Geller! YOU - are you an artist? (Only because I've made a huge golden angel on the lawn to dry - in the hope that this angel gives a bit of positive vibes in this window shapes ... ahhhhhhhhhh) YOU - because everything is all dirty and wet - DO YOU MUST then wipe it all dry again.
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .......
order was 7:00 in the basement at 18.00h un 5 big strong guys came with a big heavy truck, the aufschluckte all rubbish and then about 30 freshly wrapped boxes of dry past.
release is already very useful, free and clear - but also quite nice to go to the limit.
matter - in any case, I then sat in my kitchen late at night and read my first diary of my first love, so beautiful!
.... and it is good as it is. Because if I did really on my first try to clean out the basement would have packed everything, then everything would get wet and I had packed everything fresh again have to repackage fresh .... Just - later, we know why it was always the way it is ......
0 comments:
Post a Comment