Sunday, June 24, 2007

Brahmi Powder In Conjunction With Shikakai

All gone All gone ....................... THE THIEF

The meaning of yesterday's action, I can not see - I was robbed, the FIRST time in my life I was robbed. Very nasty, very cunning, very common, and yet offers in my own business that is an oasis of tranquility, hospitality and relaxation.
was probably because the hospitality interpreted differently ...... my Purse was stolen dirket directly from my office in my pocket. My wallet is my home - without him I am a NOT - have no identity, no blood, no insurance, no breakdown'm black driver, Führerscheinlos, any money, happiness and simply Brin Gerlos ARM turn.
Who .... who can simply do something like that - who steals directly from my pocket, which guest is so relaxed and do that? Who is still so stupid and makes the money that is right next to it in the box office just there?
After the first confused thoughts have subsided, you can block all the same as a so comes to mind, only good that the Internet is, for all the account numbers and credit card numbers I can my brain does not really save them now. Then you call the hotline number and talk again and again figures to the automatic voice in the hope that actually own the card is blocked. As early as now, weird automated light alls is - I would have in my state yesterday, already got a nice friendly compassionate voice on the phone that my theft would also be something quite unpleasant titled. Well - wrong expectations.
But the two police officers were really nice and friendly and asked me to still come to the area.
I'm out then 22h - the first time in my life I was sitting on the brown wooden chair which I know only from the Crime and could find the nice Hr. XY tell everything he wrote as fast as he could see everything inside the computer. The two friendly police officers were back again and nodded, smiling at me ..... It's actually really like in the movie, the center of Munich at the station it looks exactly like this eve broadcasts, not only shouted or antisocial drunks around. ... No one was there - except me and my nice company that wanted me to the opera evening at the residence and then waited outside the door on a hard bench and all of the brochures and information sheets from the subjects sought and mumbled softly to himself ...... and told me that it now takes quite a lot of information home with them and it's time this evening He-drinking.

This week has it all and I'm really a bit tired - perhaps I must go to the planetary alignment in one of these astrologers investigate further and perhaps SATURN is responsible for all this a bit more strenuous.

good to know that soon I will fly to Sicily, where the sea can let go of all final.

0 comments:

Post a Comment