One of the biggest favor that my employer did me was enrolling myself in a leadership training for women. There I found no emancipatory Heckmeck: XX versus XY. But an education that put us who were on the jump to "higher", the question is: How defines your career at all?
was the academics among us the Latin root word: Carrus. Cart! / Career? Road!
In übertragenenen sense. The path of man through his life What do all sorts can be: professional career, Sangeskarriere, career ... If the first question a person's words: Where will my path lead me? Quasi: The objective of making the meaning of life?
But what if I do not reach my goal
Am I then a failed man
Or what if fate would have it otherwise?? drug use? Hospital career?
And what if the goals of a path are questionable: career criminals? Prison career?
Is it right for the career aspiration is to all content?
Somehow I felt a song from childhood reminds "Have loaded my car full of ..." What in my case now a man, two children, many friends, and various pets are. If I take the right path, make things damn fun. But I suggest a false one, it starts behind and next to me to complain about.
Yes, what career is now:
to decide on the way and collect the meantime one or two hitchhikers?
Or to his car vollzuladen and easy to drive to where it appeals to all concerned?
What do you do?
was the academics among us the Latin root word: Carrus. Cart! / Career? Road!
In übertragenenen sense. The path of man through his life What do all sorts can be: professional career, Sangeskarriere, career ... If the first question a person's words: Where will my path lead me? Quasi: The objective of making the meaning of life?
But what if I do not reach my goal
Am I then a failed man
Or what if fate would have it otherwise?? drug use? Hospital career?
And what if the goals of a path are questionable: career criminals? Prison career?
Is it right for the career aspiration is to all content?
Somehow I felt a song from childhood reminds "Have loaded my car full of ..." What in my case now a man, two children, many friends, and various pets are. If I take the right path, make things damn fun. But I suggest a false one, it starts behind and next to me to complain about.
Yes, what career is now:
to decide on the way and collect the meantime one or two hitchhikers?
Or to his car vollzuladen and easy to drive to where it appeals to all concerned?
What do you do?
0 comments:
Post a Comment