Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blueprints For Noah's Ark

bollocks!

mom-ager to measure yourself with everyone they hold nearly as successful.
  • The Mom, their offspring for Violin Course towed.
  • Or those who always cooks only organic. The allergy of the child surrounded without cortisone.
  • The colleague who gets a raise.
  • The boss, who is five years younger.

At least I for my part, Hampel, after them eagerly. I rgendwie I have yet to show that I am a being-economic value. And leave me here fallen so much. Until my colleague is planning a meeting: 17:00 to 19:00 clock! "Can not," breaks it out of me. "I've been home and have the next generation of the jaw. am At some point I too once flooded."


thing I could think as she replies to me. What I mean well, as it shall pass. creep with a bad conscience, I like this. By the next morning. I was thinking one night. And the result is:

"We have until 19:00 clock" meet "just because we are BOTH on the wrong track?"

I think she was grateful that I had the courage to say so. Whether something is changing in that I can guarantee, however. Just that we then go drink a Weinchen ... (The baby sitter is always already there ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment