later ..... half a year ...
So - now I'm back here and was just starting off and on really. Have
Thank God all my experiences every night - at the last cigarette - listed in meinemBuch so I will soon be time on my character can still write down everything in detail and does nothing and I mean absolutely nothing lost.
and cinematic scenes ..... it does not stop in my life and that's great fun - although it is often very "exhausting".
hmmmm ..... like today - today is a day of given me very special "guest" and I am determined more by the need to write down everything ...
the way, has anyone of you (if still something of a here reads) Charlotte Roche already read to the end .... the woman is just absolutely awesome with their "wetlands" - at last even a woman who knows no taboos .....
Enjoy the Spring Weekend
0 comments:
Post a Comment