Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oakfield Echo Mine Map

Short Nights - Summer and the blackbird

Each year you can learn from the media how dangerous this time change for the human organism and fatal consequences brings with it .... I can not sign absolute - it's wonderful, like today, when I at 11 allowed to sit at breakfast in the sun at the Vienna court and the sun has only the status of 10h and I can warm myself for longer and the long night of some mass balance is again ...

visitor from Cologne and the Turks in the basement while eating, drinking, Talking and smoking, the body clock disappears completely and then with a mild hearing loss from the live music and bloodshot eyes from not smoke in the usual place, at times of the church clock watched 3:30! - No longer matters - even to Olaf, where the pointer is already at 4:30 - now it does not matter anyway, and when we came out shortly before 6 hours she was back again, this is my, this is my favorite Blackbird - they hummed in the wonderful Sunday morning and just sit on a balcony of the newly grown in the backyard and I sleep with a smile .... it's spring and the tingle in your stomach so beautiful ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment