Friday, April 11, 2008

Symptoms Of Enlarged Liver Or Spleen

throw the stuff overboard ....

I loved her, the crazy woman who then wrote this book - her several years and no longer in my possession - regain a pity that the books I borrow ever more to me (I can think straight on .... hmm ...) is now well - in any case, tomorrow I will throw quite a lot of clutter on board a UPS - cars directly to the largest flea market in Bavaria in Germany ... or maybe not Idea.

My beloved's SWATCH - coming off now and must finally ticking for new owners ...... I separate myself from shoes and bags every year that I always put in the pretty boxes and take out every year and then worn again without 1x to have put back into the pretty boxes ..... YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY SHOES (I have this sign in front of me a few days can make extra and hung over my hidden shoe closet) won the orange high heels have definitely gone (I was a successful performance record so ...... and was taken to the street, MANN could witness the morning to 4 hours can not remember how much I suffer with it ...)
and bonded with bling "Plateau-I-break-me-the-Ankle - Shoes" away .....( imagine that any transvestites with shoe size 40 are very keen on this shoe of mine) So the handbag throwing to the Hans-Sachs-Strasse hard to be there ... just wonderful ...... I
If these shoes are not for 5 further your (not remember what I did - I paid a year ago for it) I will so that the next high-heeled shoe Wettbewert watch (of course not need mitrennen ...... yes my healthy legs in the business ..) I'm really curious if this
flea market will bring me so much pocket money as it was then .... and so much fun .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment