..... an hurray ........ ahhhhh
Should I or should I not??
..... well I'll go ..... it's still very early on Saturday morning and so the danger of falling over beer corpses still very low ....
The first Oktoberfest day with bright sunshine and I .... in my Dirnd'l and thick wool socks and thick warm comfortable lace-up shoes in the middle of colorfully dressed pseudo-Dirnd'l-makers in high heels and boots to the knee rather as in the Carnival as on a traditional festival.
One such guests should sometimes raise the question why such a festival here in Bavaria every year is celebrated again and I assume that at least 80% have no idea. But why do I think me such ....
I'm not buying this delicious tasting finally knuckle-roll, stand before the bar and admire the people behind it can work in this scorching heat two weeks .... crispy, turning glossy dozens of pieces of meat and spread a wonderful fragrance and a lot KROSSER fell off for me!
brings a never-ending walk through all the beer gardens to me but still the first degree against the big thirst (I never drink beer - really never - but at the Oktoberfest I never drink - never really something different) and at some point I stand before this Schicki-Micki tent when I was invited at the beginning of my time in Munich and often can not make it, pure sit and watch after all these years again.
Krass ..... what really crude as this of silicone - was created Botox and blonding work on the woman and little man .... and the bright sun can also make up the thickest layer, the traces of the years show flash.
Why do these people for this? It was broadcast again how colorful and GALA - just the spot.
then in the haunted house - offers a yes ...... formally and in the hells flash has some really an hurray ... ... ... ui ui ui .... and cost I wanted to necessarily the views WOMAN WITHOUT ABDOMINAL see and still in the laughter and joy-house me twist the cross as I was like a hamster through a rotating pipe.
with roasted almonds in your hand and the desire to bring it if I do this year again, a souvenir with the Oktoberfest logo to use as pretty dancing girl, home, happy smile, and somehow I rolled back then as a child down the stairs
..... and the question of whether he was wearing a flea circus, the tiny animal well cylinder open again ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment